Best bbq around!
Taste it yourself
Join Sloan's BBQ catering club
It’s free to join, and you will receive our exclusive discounts, offers, and our latest BBQ news delivered directly to your email.
The taste speaks for itself
Welcome to Sloan's BBQ & Catering, the home of simply the best BBQ smoked meats in north Texas. Since the early 1970s, our family-owned business has been dedicated making sure your experience is memorable for its taste and tenderness. We take no shortcuts when smoking our meats, and “the taste speaks for itself."
We offer BBQ catering services for small family gatherings, large corporate events, clubs, weddings, parties and organizations.
BBQ Catering highlights
- A la carte menu - choose your favorites
- Only USDA government-inspected Choice or Prime beef
- All meat and side orders prepared fresh and exclusively for your event
- Never use leftover or reheated meat
- Full-service condiments accompany your order
- Your order is delivered to your doorstep ready to serve and on time
Our selected menu items
MAIN DISHES: Brisket, Pulled Pork, Pulled Chicken, Pork Ribs, Sausage, Pork Tenderloin.
SIDE DISHES: Jalapeño BBQ Beans, Baked Beans, Potato Salad, Salad, Green Beans.
CONDIMENTS: Condiments that accompany your order are bread (Texas toast, sliders, or regular buns), onions, BBQ sauce and relish.
- “Just a High Five to Sloan’s BBQ. They have catered several events at Sandra’s Party Barn. Their prices are very reasonable and BBQ is excellent. We have them booked for another event. Give them a try–you won’t be disappointed.” – Allan, Argyle
- “Recently I gave a surprise birthday party for my wife and searched for a top-quality BBQ catering business that could handle 24 people at a reasonable price with excellent tasting food, after talking with several catering companies and trying their food I selected Sloan’s Barbecue & Catering, a relatively new entrant in the catering business but not in barbecue meats. Adding it all up, everyone loved it, and my budget for the party was well maintained.” – James, Argyle
- “We have eaten at a number of barbecue restaurants, but nothing has been as temperature perfect, moist, and tasted better than anything we have had this side of national winners at Terlingua, Texas. The owner David Sloan is located right here in Lantana. He uses only Prime and selected Choice meats, but you will not believe the consistency of taste, temperature, and moistness through each cut. Give him a try – in my opinion, you will not be disappointed. His barbecue sauce is excellent also.” – JP, Argyle
Sloan's BBQ Club
It’s free to join and you will receive our exclusive discounts, offers, and our latest news delivered directly to your email.
Once you join our club, you become family. Sign up today to receive a BBQ catering coupon in your email inbox.
Be part of it
The trail to Sloan's BBQ & Catering starts back in Dallas, Texas, during the early 1970s when owners David and Bobbie Sloan owned two BBQ restaurants. During those years David and Bobbie catered to a wide range of customers, from the doctors and nurses at Baylor Hospital to those in the Dallas Music scene.
Known for reinventing the famous Idaho Baked Potato (butter, bacon, cheese, sour cream, and chives), David and Bobbie love to experiment with food. He has developed several different rubs, spices, and mix combinations in order to arrive at the best-tasting brisket, pork and rib flavor possibilities. Sloan's BBQ has developed what is considered to be the best tasting Texas BBQ in the region. The Sloans' joy is to share it with their Texas neighbors.